The Nashville Boogie is a celebration of Mid-Century American music, culture and style! You'll enjoy 90 acts on 5 stages over 4 days at 3 venues.
Events included with admission include a large indoor car show, a western fashion show, vintage vendor market, pinup contest, record convention.
Gaylord Opryland Resort
We've moved the Opryland shows to the Tennessee Ballroom and the Magnolia Ballroom.
Nashville's premier hotel, the 2,882-room Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof.
Beneath its climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy its 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with its very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover remodeled guest rooms and suites, a completely redesigned Cascades lobby featuring a VIP check-in area, and a 20,000 square foot spa and fitness center.
We've got a great deal on the rooms for this event, so book now and don't miss out on any of the action!
As seen on resortsandlodges.comBOOK YOUR ROOM NOW!
- Wednesday: Pre-Party at Donelson Bowl. All ages $10 entry fee includes bowling. First come first serve. DJ, Cruise-In. 6pm to 10pm
- Thursday, Friday & Saturday: Weekend Music Passes available online or at ticket booth. Nashville Palace & Opryland Hotel
- Car Show: Friday & Saturday in Ryman Hall at Opryland Hotel. (Indoors)
- Sunday: After party at the Grand Ole Opry House. Separate ticket needed. Jerry Jeff Walker, Bobby Bare & friends.
- Sunday: Music all day for FREE. Music City Record convention FREE w/ wristband. Nashville Palace.